About Us » Careers
I take the initiative to:
- Do it right the first time
- Understand my customer's needs
- Work as a team player
- Enjoy my job
- Make each day a learning experience
- Accept and participate in change
"Our mission is to enhance the Bank's franchise value by capitalizing on opportunities for profitable growth. We will continue to emphasize the effective performance of employees through training and coaching to establish a premier service bank coupled with innovative products to become the leading independent bank in the communities we serve."
The Bank's benefits package is designed to offer a wide range of health, retirement, and career-oriented benefits.
- We are competitive within our industry, to help us attract and retain employees
- Fiscally responsible and
- Flexible, to meet the varying needs of diverse employees
Health, Dental, and Time-off Benefits
- Medical: Choose from several coverage options including HMO and PPO Plans.
- Dental: Receive benefits for preventative, diagnostic, and restorative care.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Set money aside tax-free from your pay and use those funds to reimburse yourself for eligible health care and dependent daycare expenses.
- Life Insurance/AD&D: Receive company-paid life insurance at three times your annual salary up to $350,000 and accidental death/dismemberment.
- LTD: Long-term disability plan is provided.
- Vision: Coverage is comprehensive with preferred group premium cost.
- Vacation: Eligible employees receive two to four weeks vacation each year, depending on years of service and corporate title.
- Holidays: Eligible employees enjoy all Federal Reserve Bank holidays.
- Sick leave: Eligible employees earn sick leave each pay period.
Retirement and More
- 401(k): Defer pre-tax earnings when you enroll in the Bank's 401(k) program. The Bank will match 50% of your contributions up to a maximum of your 10% of your salary deferral.
- Variable compensation: The Bank offers a variable compensation program that pays a quarterly bonus when quarterly goals are achieved.
- Learning and development: The Bank offers a variety of leadership, professional, and career development opportunities to help you maximize your talents and grow in your career.
- Volunteering: The Bank encourages its employees to give back to their communities by volunteering and participating in non-profit organizations.
Back to top
Current Open Positions
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT BANK OF AGRICULTURE & COMMERCE –
SAN JOAQUIN AND STANISLAUS COUNTIES
Commercial Banking Officer - Job Code 265
Full Time - Stockton
Responsible for targeting prospective business customers in identified markets. Responsible for continuing customers relations with existing clients with retention and expansion of goals. Outside sales experience required, banking preferred.
Branch Customer Service Representative - Job Code 267
Full Time - Modesto Branch
Banking experience preferred with strong customer service and cash handling skills required.
Customer Service Representative - Job Code 268
Full Time - Centralized Operations Department - Stockton
Provides support to customers who elect to use electronic banking services. Responsible for support via telephone and internet. Prior banking experience preferred with excellent customer service skills.
BAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT ECC BANK – EAST CONTRA COSTA COUNTY
There are currently no positions available at ECC Bank
ECC Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by mailing, faxing, or e-mailing their resumes to:
Bank of Agriculture & Commerce
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 1140
Stockton, California 95201-1140
Fax: (209) 373-2541
Back to top